It’s our mission to make your event perfect
We want the food at your event to be exactly what you want it to be. That’s why we encourage you to remember that the ideas we extend are simply starting points, presented to help give you an idea of what we can do.
Have something else in mind? Let us know! Our chefs are excited to work with you to create just the right menu.
We require at least 48 hours notice for all catering events, based on size and complexity. If you have any questions please call Molly at 608.442.8009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Izze Soda—$2.00
- Sprecher Soda—$1.85
- Dry Soda—$2.65
- Water (flat or fizzy)—$2.50
- 0 Cal Fruit Spritzer—$2.00
- Dry Soda—$2.50
Give that sweet tooth the attention it deserves! Choose a traditional plate of cookies or brownies, or let our pasty chef impress your party with a platter of min pastries!
- Cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal, molasses, chocolate coffee chip)
- Mini chocolate croissant
- Mini assorted danish
Perfect for a picnic, hike, meeting or any event where individual servings are more convenient than a self-serve platter.
Each boxed lunch includes a sandwich, salad, cookie and your choice of bottled water or soda. Choose from the sandwiches on our seasonal cafe menu or let our chef prepare something just for you!
$3-$4, based on item
We offer a wide variety of green salads, pasta salads and fruit salads. Select specific dishes from the ideas listed below or simply select the type of salad you’d like and let the season’s produce determine the specifics!
- Tomato, feta, and spinach pasta salad ($4/person)
- Sweet corn, carmelized onions and chive pasta salad ($4/person)
- Stone-ground mustard, spinach, and sweet corn potato salad ($4/person)
- Green seasonal salad with light vinaigrette dressing ($3/person)
- Seasonal fruit salad ($4/person)
Order a platter of delicious sandwiches made from local, seasonal ingredients. Select up to three different kinds of sandwiches, either by choosing from our “deli-style” sandwiches or by working with our chef to create sandwiches that suit your personal tastes and dietary needs.
- Free range roasted chicken salad with red onions, aioli*, and greens on country sourdough bread
- Shaved roast beef with horseradish aioli*, red onion, and gruyere on wheat sourdough bread
- Shaved house smoked ham with aioli, red onion, greens and cheddar on wheat sourdough bread
- House smoked salmon served open-face on cracked rye w/crea cheese and red onion
Do you need some coffee with your breakfast, pastry or lunch? We proudly and exclusively serve locally roasted beans from our neighbor, JUST COFFEE COOPERATIVE coffee. We brew rich, piping hot pots of regular and decaf coffee.
Each pot holds twelve 8 oz. portions and comes with cups, sugar and cream.
$2–$4, based on item
Order a box of your favorite pastries! Perfect for a light breakfast with coffee, or a heartier breakfast with a quiche and a coffee.
- Chocolate Croissant
- Almond Croissant
- Morning Bun
- Cinnamon Roll
- Cinnamon Nut Roll
- Assorted Danish
- Assorted Scone
- Brioche Tartlette
- Chocolate Eclair
Try our hot quiches, baked fresh for your event. Each quiche serves six hungry people! Choose from the following list of our favorites, or simply request veg/non-veg option.
Bacon and Mushroom, Spinach and Gruyere, Ham and Cheddar, or Potato, Sage & Onion.